Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Dreams Crushed

So I go to Thirty Seconds to Mar's website and I'm thrilled they have announced U.S tour dates!
And where to they decide to visit in Texas? Frisco! That's like seven hours away from where I live!

Now my dream of seeing 30 Seconds to Mars has been crushed. I am now officially depressed.

Why could they not go to Huston or Austin that's way way way way closer to where I live I mean Frisco? What the Heck? Now I need to beg my Dad I think he just going to laugh....

Jared, Tomo and Shannon, if your reading this please, please, please, please, please go to Austin or even Houston its so much closer.

I was even going to buy my own ticket and look what happens!

Just my luck...... I'm depressed.
Maybe my cousins Husband will take me if I buy the tickets......

No comments:

Post a Comment