AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHH, that is hilarious!!!!
P.S., today I came across a recollection that you have a ballet room in your house? Was that a dream or do you really have one?
We have one, but it's invaded by toys, so you only know by the mirror wall thingy and the barre.
AHHHHH, I haven't seen you guys in a while, wanna hang out?=P
Yessssssssss! Movie? Starbucks? Swim? Park? I'll call you.I'll probably text you though ;)
Lol, I think you didn't understand the idea due to the fact that you can't read anything besides the words, (like the hint hint wink wink in my voice saying I want to go to your house for your house hahahahahahha)
BUT STARBUCKS HAS HALF OFF FRAPPACCINOS UNTIL SUNDAY!!! i WENT TODAY AHHHH! WE SHOULD GO SATURDAY!
I was on a diet until you mentioned the frappuccino part. Let's go tomorrow.
Tomorrow? On a school night? Ha, okay! FORGET THE DIET.
I can't forget the diet two weeks before bathing suits become a primary wardrobe staple. I just can't.
And yet I do every single day.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHH, that is hilarious!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S., today I came across a recollection that you have a ballet room in your house? Was that a dream or do you really have one?
ReplyDeleteWe have one, but it's invaded by toys, so you only know by the mirror wall thingy and the barre.
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH, I haven't seen you guys in a while, wanna hang out?=P
ReplyDeleteYessssssssss! Movie? Starbucks? Swim? Park? I'll call you.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably text you though ;)
Lol, I think you didn't understand the idea due to the fact that you can't read anything besides the words, (like the hint hint wink wink in my voice saying I want to go to your house for your house hahahahahahha)
ReplyDeleteBUT STARBUCKS HAS HALF OFF FRAPPACCINOS UNTIL SUNDAY!!! i WENT TODAY AHHHH! WE SHOULD GO SATURDAY!
ReplyDeleteI was on a diet until you mentioned the frappuccino part. Let's go tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow? On a school night? Ha, okay!
ReplyDeleteFORGET THE DIET.
I can't forget the diet two weeks before bathing suits become a primary wardrobe staple. I just can't.
ReplyDeleteAnd yet I do every single day.
ReplyDelete