I have discovered that if I smile for extended periods of time I get these thin smile wrinkles. The result of this shock is that I now smile less. If I smile at you its because I value your presence and I think your a great asset to the earth and not taking up needed space. Needless to say, I smile at very few people now.
Now, I suppose I could just smile all I want for the sake of being nice and get some plastic surgery later and then just take care of anything else that needs to be done.
Then I took a look back at the days that my mom didn't throw my People Magazines away and decided against it.
I'm pretty sure these people regret being nice....









I think I'm just going to be an ancient Roman and go with the idea that wrinkles are handsome and show wisdom.
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment