Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Willy Wonka


Okay for a completely random post, my brother just brought my sister and I a pack of this gum. We are both currently gravely ill (I'm getting the flu and Maria Teresa has the flu) and sitting in our room. Maria Teresa was telling me about what to do with her possessions when she died (I get them all) and I was trying to do my Health homework. Then my brother walked in with the gum (even though I asked for Sprite) and you know what? IT TASTES JUST LIKE KEY LIME PIE! At first I was somewhat disturbed, then it tasted pretty good and after a minute or so of chewing, the taste has faded.

But really, go buy a pack of gum.

I mean, it's like Willy Wonka without having to sign a contract that gets smaller and smaller till you can't read it.

I have to go back to finding my body mass index, but I leave you with information that will change your life. So go buy a pack of gum! And umm.... while your at it say a prayer for me, I really don't want to get as sick as my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment