I'm sure you all know about the band U2? If you don't then you really need to listen to them.
So for those of you who do.... you may have been wondering why Paul David Hewson or "Bono" is always wearing those shades.
Well here's why.
During a Rolling Stone interview he stated:
“ [I have] very sensitive eyes to light. If somebody takes my photograph, I will see the flash for the rest of the day. My right eye swells up. I've a blockage there, so that my eyes go red a lot. So it's part vanity, it's part privacy and part sensitivity."
So there's why Bono is always wearing his shades.
Thank you,
Sofi
Wow thats so cool i never knew that! Cant wait to see what you guys post next!
ReplyDelete-jake
Nice to know. I thought he was just trying to look cool. And since I hold Bono in the highest respect, never did I question it.
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS REPULSIVE!!!
ReplyDeleteRepulsive?!?!?! This is BONO we are speaking of!?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteI was so mad at my parents for not letting me go!!!!!!!! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really raelly wanted to go!!!!!! AND I WAS EVEN WILLING TO BUY MY OWN TICKET! :( I live sucha depressing life. . . And I always wondered why he wore the sunglasses. . . :D
ReplyDelete-Zubilia Daniels
I was going to buy my ticket to! But my mom wasn't willing to drive me there.
ReplyDelete