Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Extremely Entertaining News

So it is 4:26 a.m. and I can't fall asleep. So I guess I will just inform everyone.

First off, I am going to try something new.
Typically I write stories or poems, Sofi and Maria T often write about events in their life.
I have decided to try their route. So much for conformity eh?

Anyways, about 20 minutes ago it sunk in that I am leaving for New York in 9 days. It will be my first vacation on my own and I am extremely excited.
I have decided that it will also be the start of my new "Talk about my life blogging".

This way, not only can I entertain everyone with my adventures, but I can also keep all of my memories.
I will be gone for exactly 20 days. And I will write every day.

Therefor, I shall call it.

Project 20 Days.

So look forward to this.
I know I know, you just can't wait. =D

2 comments:

  1. 20 days???? When does school start?

    Lucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha August 23. :(

    I know!!! Although, if I had it my way, I would have spent the entire summer there!

    ReplyDelete