Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 3

Saturday,we
Woke up at 6 a.m. Yippy.
We produced a full mass in the house. I was impressed. Then around noon we learned some hymns and I fell asleep. So they sent me to take a four hour nap. He he
I got the nickname "Texas".
We had a really good lecture.
Then we went on the Boardwalk again at night.

We stayed up until 3:30 just talking. (I managed with the nap.)



I'm sure really no one cares about this stuff. But I already made a promise and since I'm not really writing down elsewhere what I'm doing...
It's for me too.

2 comments:

  1. Mass at home? Quite impressive... I thought you were staying with family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I am. But I went on a retreat in a beach house. And there was a priest there who had a mass.

    ReplyDelete