Thursday,
How sad.
I'm beginning t realize how quickly time really moves.
It seems like yesterday I had a year.
Yet, looking back on the second day, it seems like it was so long ago.
Time is a wicked, wicked thing.
Today I woke up at 1.
I finally got to play Poker with my cousins and learn Texas Hold 'em.
Then I took another nap. Hehe
I'm sleeping away my vacation.
Anyways, I can't seem to put down East of Eden. It is really excellent.
I'm learning so much from it while being entertained all at the same time.
I intend to watch an episode of 'Hannah Montana Forever' at midnight.
I think this is going to be so weird. And I don't know why I want to watch it so much. Just to laugh at her maybe? I still wonder what changed her mind. She was so dead set on leaving. Haha.
You learned Texas Hold em... in New York?
ReplyDeleteIronic much?!?!?!