josette: Help. Me.
me: Hey!
How?
josette.rophael: I have no idea.
Rewind the clock?
me: Uh...
Technically, I could do that by flying you back here...
That's easier said than done
What's the problem?
josette: It's midnight and I'm pretty much just starting my homework.
me: Oh, haha. Sorry :(:
What are you working on?
josette: Right now Environmental Science.
me: Oh, I did that in ninth grade!
I might remember some (Of course I didn't.)
josette: Really?
me: Yup!
And I passed!
By some miracle
josette: That's pretty awesome.
me: I thank God for that one
josette: Know anything about microalgae?
me: Tiny little algea?
algae
josette: That are apparently very oily
me: Hmmmm
What's the question?
josette: Possibly oily enough to solve our energy problems
me: Haha...Well... not really...
josette: haha well that is what some scientists think according to the given FRQ passage.
me: That's what Wikipedia thinks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Algae_fuel
OMG, I dreamed of your little brother last night!! (And this is where my ADD kicks in...)
josette: haha whaaa? why?
me: I have no idea. It was so weird. I dreamed that somehow I walked BAREFOOT to my grandma's house in CALIFORNIA - actually it was my aunt's house, but still, it's in another state- and your brother was there and he was SOOO NICE! Oh, yeah! And before that I was helping you with hw in Starbucks!!!!
That is so freaky
you had a nervous breakdown but I don't remember why
I think it was school related
josette: well that is just so comforting!
me: Haha, sorry
You kept chatting with Sofi, and I was like, Josette, maybe we should work on this, and then you started crying
so I packed up all our stuff and walked, shoeless, to my aunt's house
where my grandmother walked to the door to greet me
sans a walker
and your little brother was jumping on a trampoline
that was inside the house
josette: this is too good
me: and he ran up to me TO GIVE ME A HUG
?!?!?!?!!?!
Needless, to say, I was pretty much shocked into tears
josette: I am pretty much shocked into tears.
Your dreams are pretty insane.
me: Gosh, you don't even know the half of it...josette: I kind of want to know now though
then I started recognizing a bunch of people... and all my sister's friends were thereThe sequence was kind of weird.
josette: WE SHOULD START A DREAM BLOG
me: YES!
josette.rophael: Like how people have dream diaries
me: We should blog this whole chat to start
josette.rophael: haha ummm
maybe just your parts
me: Your parts offer a humorous deadpan
So, hopefully, I don't get in trouble with her for posting this. Because God knows oceans and countries mean nothing when it comes to Josette's wrath.
So, hopefully, I don't get in trouble with her for posting this. Because God knows oceans and countries mean nothing when it comes to Josette's wrath.
You actually posted it!
ReplyDeleteAnd yet, still no dream blog.
I'll start one after AP exams.
Welp, AP tests are over and I am determined to follow through. If you're still seriously interested, I will have one up and running in a few days.
ReplyDelete