
I now know why Green Day and the Talaban hate Christians. It's Miley Cyrus !
I'm just going to quote Miley about being on Sex and The City 2.
"It was really hard getting there because I'm on tour, but it's just something that I really loved," she said. "I've always really, really loved that show, so for them to invite me on and let me be a part of the film is really cool."
"It's something that I've always wanted to do," Miley told Billy of her cameo in "SATC." "It's kind of one of those... perks of what I get to do."
Aha, great idol for little girls. First the Vanity Fair thing, then the Asian on, the bra pic, the pole dancing, and now this? Can she please just stop calling herself a role model?
Yes, you are right! Miley was shown as a good girl, but I think that she was over the limit when she did pole dancing and when she was her “crazy” photos. Since she was did it, I was stopping talking with her. I can not talk to a person who claims to be a virgin when really she is a big pervert.
ReplyDeleteI've seen that you have me in your list of favorite blogs! Thank you very much! I always read your posts too! Yesterday, I wrote an article about my real relationship with Miley Cyrus, because many people were said that I was the boyfriend of Miley. I would like to read my article, because I want to take off that stupid girl. And please, if you can make a little comment on your blog about my relationship with her, would be fantastic! Because I want to clean my image, because I don’t not like she and it is not true. My article about Miley is in
http://www.brianenglish.com.ar/2009/10/my-real-relationship-with-miley-stupid.html
Thank you very much
My e-mail is briancarloscondenanza@ymail.com
Miley Cyrus scares and confuses me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, Brian. We'll work on that!
Come on, Brian!!! In your bio, I read that you are the Miley Cyrus BF!!! And Miley was said that you are very nice!!!! In my opinion, you are his BF!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHanna
Si, eso es verdad. Brian dice que no es la novia de Miley Cyrus, pero para mi, es el nuevo novio de Miley!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMartina, de Argentina
Martina and Hanna I invite you to check back around the ninth and tenth of Nov. to see the interview we had with Brian, it may clear up whats going on.
ReplyDelete