Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Did It!!!!!!!!!

So have any of you noticed that when you crack an egg the yolk always comes out whole? Its never broken it's always whole. Well for a while Ive been trying to crack the yolk inside the egg because that just amuses me. So today I tried again! And I failed. But I tried with the second egg and IT WORKED!!!!!!! This may seem stupid to you guys and trust me it is. But it was fun and distracting and when you read more your going to see why I need to distract myself.

So on a more interesting topic, my sister abandoned me.(That is why I need a distraction) Yes that is correct Maria Teresa left me. She hoped on a plane to a place met up with my cousin and hopped on another plane to a place with my Grandmother and Aunts and an Uncle and about 5 cousins.

So that left me with 3 amazing friends(actually four but one of them was also to young to go)! Maeve , Candace and Ximena! And that didn't go as planned. So Maeve's parents went to a place and she stayed with someone and spent mornings with me but it just so happens that the day after my sister abandoned me that she goes to visit her sister! Now I'm not mad at Maeve I'm mad at my sister.

So that ruined my plan of going to see The Box with Maeve so I call Candace but to bad for me she's busy. And Ximenas to young to see a PG-13 movie so that leaves me with zero options. So I call a friend I haven't seen in ages and she doesn't answer her phone!

So I went with my Mom which was really fun. And let me tell you it was an awesome movie! So in the end it turned out great! But I'm still mad at MT.

It thank you for letting me vent! Not that you had a choice but thanks.

Sophia

Song to play!- Fireflies by Owl City

Song to avoid- Honestly I'm not sure so just don't listen to Green Day or things that may ruin your innocence. Because other than that I'm stumped. Hmm... lets see....yeah Ive got nothing.

5 comments:

  1. You do realize that the yolk may have already been broken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather think that I seceded in my mission.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! you mentioned me in your blog!!! i feel special!! :)))))))) oh and btw carolines was awful!! :)
    -Maeve Catherinee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why was it awful???? So sorry. Yes you are special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you mean succeeded Sofi. And I like to think that you did.

    ReplyDelete