Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is why your Fat (More like obese)

I got these from a website called thisiswhyyourfat.com And let me tell you there was so much worse. So this is why people are fat, but the more I thought about it I decided this is why they are obese.

This is one of the monstrosities you will see today. I will tell you more about it later.





The Twinkie Casserole, sweet on the inside sweet on the outside and capable of killing!

Twinkie Sushi! Now this one was kinda cute.
I'm not sure what that is but its disgusting. Now you want to know whats more repulsive than the supper fatty pizza burger thing? The people in the back round eating it.
Now this one is called the quadruple whoper! And look it comes with fries! So the heart attack you get after eating it will be fatal too!
Calories, calories and more calories!
This one didn't look that bad until I found out it was stuffed with snickers.
The Peanut butter french toast. that thing is bigger than her waist, well not for long.
So these may not look that bad but they're really cookies with nuttela and heavy cream and ice cream and chocolate fudge and I don't know about 5,000 calories?!
This is green tea ice cream wrapped in pound cake and deep fried. Now you see I love green tea ice cream. But this has ruined the health factor for me.
This my Friends El Nino there is supposed to be a squiggly thing over the second 'n' but I don't know how to do that. So this is a pizza with ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.

This is a hot dog wrapped in a tortilla deep fried and topped with mayo. Yuck.
The hot dog infused with cheese and then deep fried.
A deep fried chocolate cake with heavy whip cream and syrup.
I honestly don't know what that is but it looks disgusting.
The Doughnut Ice Cream Cake. See all the doughnuts in there?
The marshmallow chocolate pizza.
See this one was the least horrible its just strawberry cheese cake in a cup.
This thing is really repulsive so I'm not going to even try to guess whats in there.
French toast with snickers and marshmallows.

The bacon infused onion ring.


OK that's it you can go to thisiswhyyourfat.com to see more but my stomach wont take much more so thank you and stay away from foods that look like this because odds are they will kill you.


Eat safely,
Sophia


Food to eat-Cesar Salad with a panini!

Food to avoid at all costs- Anything above.



4 comments:

  1. Ugg.. that was actually hard to post. I'm sick to my stomach now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that was so gross! Who cares if they're fattening they look disgusting! EW EW EW!

    ReplyDelete