1. I got a Blogger update. It's cool. And silver. I like silver. It has nice buttons or whatever. I like the nice buttons or whatever too. I feel sophisticated. I like feeling sophisticated (unless it involves doing my hair.). I like my updated Blogger dashboard.
2. Golly, Kurt Cobain looks so much better blonde. And Kurt Cobain is pretty near the top of my list of attractive rockers. Courtney Love was pretty too. Please people, plastic surgery is not the solution to you emotional problems!
3. I saw the coolest bug today! It was the cutest caterpillar ever! I wanted to hug it to my chest, except its adorable fuzzines would burn the skin off my body.
So I did not hug it. I just looked at it. Which was not too easy to do, because it was getting dark, and I forgot to put my glasses on...
3. ...Which brings me to I forget EVERYTHING. Yes, I forget my math homework. I forget the capital of Georgia, I forget dates, I forget to put my iPod away (four little munchkins with itchy little munchkin fingers... need I say more?), I forget where I put, oh, I don't know, everything I friggin' own. The only stuff I remember is deemed useless. Like last Thanksgiving, when my cousins Mark, a photographer, and Rosie, a lawyer, came. We were driving them home from the airport, and we pass by this grocery store chain called H-E-B.
"Rosie look!" Mark says, "They have a place called Heb!"
"It's H-E-B, Mark," says Rosie.
"Heb sounds cool. Ooh, Heeb sounds better!"
"You can't call it Heeb, Mark," says Rosie, "That's like calling Vons Vans."
"H-E-B is stupid. Heeb is awesome."
So we ended up going to Heebs H-E-B and you would have thought we were going on a field trip! We lost Mark every five minutes. We found him talking to this lady passing out free samples.
"So you're getting married this Saturday?" he asks Sample Lady.
"Uhu."
"So do you have a photgrapher?"
He honest to goodness asked her that.
"Oh God," said Rosie, pulling me away.
Ahh, that was a good Thanksgiving. Twelve people were crammed into our tiny house, and I had to use my laptop to watch The Great Gatsby because the TV was hogged, of course, and I ate too much, but I always eat too much for Thanksgiving.
It was awesome, man.
So now I guess this post is long enough. Right? God, I hope so.

hahahha, very funny!! But my favourite post was the interview with Brian Condenanza. He is the best!!!=)
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it! Hopefully we can collaborate again with him soon.
ReplyDeleteI love Brian Condenanza too!!=)
ReplyDeleteI love you, Brian!
ReplyDeleteGoodness Brian has like a gazillion fans???
ReplyDeletehahahahha: ) Yes, Brian is the best!=)
ReplyDeleteLily
Gosh, isn't he loved.
ReplyDelete