Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December, December!

Wow this year has gone by so fast! It seems like yesterday I was at that New Years party.
So how was everyone Thanksgiving?? Hope it was good! Mine was good. It was tiring but it was fun.

So since I have nothing specific to tell you guys.....I'm going to......hm what I'm I going to do?

Oh got it! I'm eating carrots with this dip and the dip is a dip I made so I'll tell you how to make it!

You are going to need:
2 big spoons of Mayo
5 limes( I put lime in everything I eat so start with 2 and see how much more you want)
Cilantro, like a handful of leaves and then chop them up.

Preparation-
Take the cilantro and chop it up, then add the mayo, cut the limes , squeeze the limes into the bowl with the cilantro and mayo. Music together and enjoy!

Questions asked about this fabulous recipe!

Is it healthy?

Answer: Yes it should be I got it from the South Beach Diet book. Just make sure you don't eat it all it's quite addictive.

How thick should it be?

Answer: Well that all depends on how thick you want it. Mine came out very watery because I used so many limes. But you really can't mess it up that bad so just add on however much mayo or cilantro you want until its at the consistency you want.

Is it really addictive?

Answer: Yes it is addictive probably more addictive than smoking.

OK so there you have it!

Oh and have any of you seen the THE BOX?? It is so so good!

Thank you,

Sophia Kamel

No comments:

Post a Comment