Sunday, November 8, 2009

Celebrity With The Wierdest Wardrobe

So you all know who this is. Yes, Lady Gaga. Personally, I'm not a fan of her or her music in fact I thinks most of it is just perverted. But I have to say she does get props for the creativity she puts into her ridiculous and wacky wardrobe. Even though it's all ugly.


Cacaw! Cacaw I'm a crow!
She's a Zorro wannabe.
Wearing a bow is lady like, not wearing pants is trashy.
Its a button on her head. I would of never done that, see creative but ugly?!
I think she cut of the other half of her dress?
What is this?
She's a volcano.
I dont know what this is but its really ugly.
I remember him from Sesame Street.
Argg I'm a Cullen!
Preforming at the VMA's with an interesting choice.
Isnt she hot in there?
More braids!
Thanks,
Sophia!

2 comments:

  1. WEIRDO...

    Of course, not everyone is as sophisticated as you are with your wardrobe ;) Thanks for keeping up the blog while I was gone. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. You can repay me by making my bed for a few years.

    ReplyDelete