Reality has sunk in and now I am aware of what could happen.
I mean really, a public diary??
What if somebody I know reads this?
Yesterday I saw Julie and Julia. Julie Powell had a blog and her mother found it.
What if tomorrow my mother decides to get a blog and finds mine? I'm sure she will be concerned. Or what if my arch enemy finds it? In fact, I am not sure I want anybody I know to read this. (Minus Sofia and Maria T)
OR, what if nobody finds it? Nobody approves.
I don't even know what I should really write about. What do people want to hear? What don't they want to hear? What is worth telling? What will intrigue my audience and lure them in?
I am still extremely unaware of how this blogging activity works.
I suppose I only have two options here.
I can quit and forever wonder what could have been or, I can leave my fears at the computer room door and risk it all!
It is absolutely true, "Whenever you speak in public, there is always a chance someone will listen"
Hmmm,
What to choose, what to choose, I believe I will stay!
After all, you only live once.
No comments:
Post a Comment