Hey,
I'm Sofi, I'm in my early teens, I'm a designer , I make jewelery and beads! , and now I'm a bloggist.( I know -blogger is the correct way to say it but bloggist sounds cooler)
When my sister told me she would be making a blog I thought OK cool.
A blog whats the big deal? but now that its here I think its pretty awesome!
So I cant wait to see all the neat stuff Maria T., Ivan , Mariam , Josette and I will come up with!
Have a good Sunday!
-Sofi
Today I am a fan of- Kate Gosselin! She's a supper mama! :)
Random fact- Its better to eat ice cream with a plastic spoon than a metal spoon.
The metal spoon gets cold and cold metal numbs your taste buds.
Wow sofi thanks a lot for not mentioning my name as someone whos work you are excited to see, I am hurt.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a clever random fact, from now on, I am eating ice cream with a plastic spoon.
ReplyDelete