OK, this is about randomness. I am going to go from one topic to another.
A. Why don't any of you comment? I feel like nobody reads our blog! So if you're reading please comment!
B.Why are people so stupid?! I mean, sometimes I just want to shove them under a rock and leave them there forever.
C. Why do people find Edward/Robert attractive? He is scary ugly! He scares me.
D. What do you think about Courtney Kardashian's birth choice? I was proud of here for keeping her baby. And it would of been ridiculous not to. I mean, have you seen that family? They're all sooo pretty and imagine what a lovely baby you would be killing?!?!
E. Did you know the average goldfish has the memory span of three seconds? You probably did not.
F. Lady Gaga is yucky she seriously disturbs me. *ugh shudders*
G.I like that song by the White Tie Affair, "Sick and Tired(candle)"
H. Why do people curse? I mean, whats the point? All you do is disturb or bother people around you. Plus, you add time to your confession.
I.What era would you rather been born in? Medieval times? Early 1900's? Oh or the 80's? No not me! I like this era! A/C , T.V, movies, cars, houses! SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEING A SERF IN SOME MUDDY MEDIEVAL SETTING!
Well l that's it for today folks!
Thank you,
SOFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (I just wanted to do that)
medieval times!!!!!!! lol, i'm not sure why though..... my brain is weird like that! :D
ReplyDelete-zubie
lol zubie!!
ReplyDeletei would totally live in like the 30's b/c they have such cute little outfits and stuff!! but they dont have any modern electronic devices? so like yeahh lol im fine being alive now(:
- Maeve Catherine
Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteWell im sure it would be fun to ride horses for a day but still no thanks.