Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Like Josset and Sofi, I'm not going to give my full name or picture or age. Because that would be dangerous, especially with all those child predators out there. Of course, I wouldn't be as stupid as this girl.

Anyways, school starts in two weeks. I'm homeschooled so I have until after Labor Day, but still. Summer is never long enough, and they make it shorter every year. Some schools are year round. They get two weeks off every six weeks. I actually think that's pretty cool. Your brain gets to rest. And since school is about learning, you don't forget everything over the summer. Admit it; the moment you step out of that school and into the freedom of those three (soon to be two) idyllic months awaiting you, you leave all you've learned behind in the prison classroom you have toiled in for the past nine (soon to be ten) months. I do it every year and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Well, I may be slightly ashamed. A little. Not much.

I'm not saying school is that bad. It only seems that way since I've barely gotten used to not being in it. Once your into three months, your okay. Christmas, and you're back to your normal life.

-Maria Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Wowowowowoow what??? They are going to shorten the summer??????
    Hahahha like the prison scratch through, how do you do that?

    And that is sooooo true! The first day of summer I can't remember anything from the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah your a good writerr
    both of you :)
    y estoy de acuerdo TOTALMENTE
    -maevee:)

    ReplyDelete