Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Dangers Of Skinny Jeans

Ok how many of you love your skinny jeans?

I know Josette does! And she looks really good in them to!

So why not wear them? Well they just happen to cause Blood Clots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skinny jeans worn to tight(I'm sorry Josette) can cause blood clots. yes its true. I'm sorry to tell you all but its soo sooo true.

Now I'm sure your all having an anxiety attack right now. going ' Omg what am I going to without my skinny jeans!' well fear not! as long as you can move freely in your skinny jeans and there not to tight than your good to go! Now if your feeling a weird itching in your thigh then that is possible blood clot formation. So click on the link bellow and get more info on the dangers of skinny jeans!

http://blogs.consumerreports.org/health/2009/07/health-risks-of-skinny-jeans-tight-jeans-nerve-damage-meralgia-paresthetica-.html

Be safe skinny jeaners!

-Sofi

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sofia wow. That is all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete