Sunday, August 9, 2009

My thoughts on Jon and Kate, God, and Mucus...

Ok I am back!,

Well I went to mass and I'm back! TO DAY IS C'S B-DAY!( I WILL NOT REVEAL REAL NAME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WANTS ME TO USE IT!) OK, back to the matter at hand. I love Kate Gosselin! She's a really great mom and she can still wear a bikini after eight kids! (yeah, even with a tummy tuck, that's impressive!) So what I want to hear from you guys is: Who is your favorite kiddo on Jon and Kate +8? Who do you love more: Jon or Kate? Which one of their dogs is more lovable? Here are my answers!



My fave kid from the sextuplets it a tie between Alexis and Aden. They're so stinking cute!



Who do I love more?!- Kate! I don't agree with everything she does but she is staying strong for her children. She's camping, and let me tell you putting up a tent is not easy! I admire her for staying strong through tough times! YOU GO KATE!



Which dog is my fave? I like the one Kate picked out because I like Kate. But they're both just fine.

So that's all, I'm going to get some cake!



Random fact: Without mucus your stomach would digest itself.

I am a fan of... God! Because I just got back from mass!



And this all came to you from the fingertips of
Sofi

No comments:

Post a Comment